Thursday, January 17, 2008
Abstinence Only?
This morning on the way to daycare/school/work, Dutch was drawing in the condensation on the window of the bus while happily talking to herself. Cook and I enjoyed the respite from the incessant questions, but I kept a wary eye on her, lest she draw or say something to offend the many many people squished in around us. (This is ALWAYS a danger on the bus - she's said some pretty awful things, which I cannot bring myself to write in a semi-public place.) After a while, she turned to us and announced that she was drawing a picture of "all my children's daddies."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
No comments:
Post a Comment