Two weeks, umpteen billion things to do.

I'm in the middle of a two-week period in which I have the following deadlines/events (not in order of importance):
- 1 full proposal to a funder
- 2 LOIs to funders (What!? You don't work for a nonprofit? That would be Letter Of Inquiry, you lucky soul.)
- 1 meeting with a potential funder
- 1 job interview
- 1 professional informational interview
- 1 scholarship application
- 2 final papers
- 2 final presentations
- 1 final project
- 1 quiz
- 2 important work meetings
- 1 daycare potluck
- 1 playdate
- 1 St. Patrick's Day party

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
All I can say is: OMG. I think that sums it up nicely. I send you whatever vibes will help - loving, efficient, miraculous, hopeful, sleep-inducing, numbing, nurturing, speedy, etc, etc, etc.

Popular Posts