At last!

I know who I'm voting for! I was on the fence, I really was. I was planning to do some research and decide in an informed way, since I haven't really investigated either candidate at all. But now I don't have to get informed! Not since I read THIS!!!!!!!!

Yup. Senator Clinton is supporting John McCain's Unbelievably Stupid Idea of a gas tax vacation. (I hate John McCain. That man is dumber than a box of rocks, and mean with it, too.)

So I am suddenly an Obama supporter. (Unless he decides to support the Unbelievably Stupid Idea, too, in which case I will have to throw my hat into the ring and run on a platform of Immediately Raise the Gas Tax to $4/Gallon!*)

Hip hip hooray! Yes we can! Etc!

* With rebates for poor people, of course! Do you think I'm heartless?

Comments

Popular Posts