The quarter has reached the point where I've got very little to say and less time to say it in. Also, work= crazy.

However, I have the time to tell you that Dutch is doing paleontology in the playground at daycare (can I say how much I love Dutch's teachers, who have been debating whether they should dig up all the sand in the sandbox and bolt down some big bones at the bottom of it so the earnest diggers can actually find something?), now loves brushing her hair, and has been wandering around singing this:


And Skipper... is a punk. But we love her. Today she ate an entire banana at daycare. Also, she says "hat" ("HA!"), "belly" ("lelLAY!"), "dog ("DOHHH!!"), and "daddy" ("dehYEEE!"). That's the news from here.

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
The Rainbow Connection still makes me cry! And the thought of Dutch singing it...just too much. Did someone say "flower girl"?

Popular Posts