Updates

1) I came home yesterday, late, after a very long day, to find the end of my street blocked off with police tape. Also, a lot of police at the other end, and concerned-looking people standing all around the block rubbernecking. There was nobody at my end of the street, so I ducked under the tape, feeling furtive and very apprehensive. I was pretty sure - 80%? - that nobody I care about was likely to have been hurt in any criminal violence, since they're not prone to criminal activity, but it was a little scary. The homeless guy who sleeps in his car down the block from our place told me that there was a body in the street. By then, I could see Cook, Emma, and Brendan on our front porch. It turns out that the dead person was brought (after being thoroughly stabbed) out of a nearby apartment complex and dumped on the sidewalk (because NO WAY the police are going to figure out where he came from! Good plan!), probably about 20 minutes after Cook, Skipper, and Dutch passed by that spot on their way home. Yeesh.

2) Skipper might be a bad person. Seriously. She hits! She bites! She screams! She's vengeful and ferocious and wild. I mean, just LOOK at her!





















































Don't tell me that isn't the face of a child plotting something evil.



















Anyway, we got our camera fixed. And the weather has been gorgeous.



Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Dutch's glasses rock! And Skipper has the look of an evil-genius-in-the-making. I look forward to watching her take over the world.

Popular Posts