Dutch started telling us this evening that she might decide to get rich when she grows up. "I know how to get rich," she informed us casually. Cook and I gave her our full attention, but when she said "Well, to start with, you have to have at least $300," I decided I had to film the explanation.
*
And then when I plugged the camera into the computer to download the video, I discovered that there were about twenty short videos on the camera (which was surprisingly low on battery power when I picked it up) that Skipper had taken. Apparently she's been furtively filming for the last month or so. Here is what Cook and I judged to be her finest work, shot yesterday. She hasn't done any editing, so it's a little rough.
*(Dutch got a haircut this weekend. It looks pretty great, actually, though this very unflatteringly-lit video suggests otherwise.)
2 comments:
I really enjoyed the soundtrack to Dutch's video.
And the shaky cinema verite style of Skipper's video.
Post a Comment