Recent additions to our household

1. This. Imagine it fully inflated, drifting silently around your home. Sneaking up on you while you're reading on the couch... nudging your elbow when you're washing dishes... gah.
2. Walking sticks. Dutch's teacher needed a summer home for them (they live in her classroom during the year) and Dutch begged Cook to take them when he picked her up today. He had low blood sugar, compromising his decision-making capacity, and so now we have stick insects. Apparently, they eat blackberry leaves.
3. A library copy of Callista Gingrich's badly-written children's book/crap propaganda. The kids love it, probably because Dutch saw my face when I realized what it was, and gets subversive delight in annoying me.

Comments

Craving video of Skipper and fish.
aimee said…
I seriously suffered a chill down my spine when I saw the floating shark.

Popular Posts