Puzzle solved

Ever since I mistakenly declared Duchess to be an introvert, I've puzzled (mildly) over my own personality type. I have some introvert traits - a preference for staying home, aversion to conflict- and some extrovert traits - speaking before thinking, speaking and not listening, an inclination to multitask and make quick decisions.* I'm now reading a book** called Quiet:The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking, and it just told me that I am an ambivert. So now I know. I haven't read very much of it yet, but I'm recommending it to all of you who are introverts.***


*Duchess is similar, I think. Cook is a classic introvert. Skipper is an unknown quantity.
*On the recommendation of Antarctic Uncle, who is also a classic introvert. He and Cook come from a long line of introverts.
***Which is a lot of you. I do love me some introverts.

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
As a semi-classic introvert, I will be interested to hear what you think of the book as you get further in. I have read some reviews which make me skeptical about the conclusions she draws, but I think I'm still interested in reading it.

Popular Posts