What we play on the tablet

Cook: Minecraft
Duchess: Angry Birds in Space
Me: Where's My Water
Skipper: random-ass preschool games*

I haven't played computer games in a long, long time - they seem like a waste of the time I don't seem to have -  but the tablet has changed that. Not only is it a great way to play games (right size, right speed), but I can take it on the bus, so I can play during time that can't really be spent usefully anyway. And there are some really great games out there, as it turns out.


*A few weeks ago, she was sitting on the floor with the tablet while I was doing housework, and she said "Mom, I need help!" and I stalled her. Eventually she said "Never mind, I solved my problem," and I didn't think about it again until I opened my email and found that she had made a $2 purchase of an app. I put a PIN on the system so she can't do that again; I'm fortunate it wasn't worse!

Comments

Popular Posts