She came home yesterday singing a song called "Donguri Korokoro" which is apparently about acorns. Her singing sounded like gibberish,* so I looked it up. It turns out she had most of it more or less right, with missing words and parts of words. It is also, fortunately, a popular children's song, so there are plenty of videos online. And now the song is completely stuck in my head, and I will be singing about acorns for the rest of my life.
Skipper, by the way, was very embarrassed to make this video, so I had to promise to sing it with her.
*While I know absolutely nothing about Japanese, I'm starting to get a sense of how it generally sounds. I've heard much more Japanese spoken in the halls at Skipper's school in the last two months than I heard in my entire life before.
1 comment:
We love this song thanks to Elizabeth Mitchell.
Post a Comment