Tuesday, July 8, 2008
One last thing...
... I LOVE my hula hoop. I moved all the furniture so I can use it inside, but I still have to be careful not to knock things over or clonk Dutch in the head. I'll take a picture of the sparkly hoopy glory when I get around to recharging the camera battery. You're going to be so jealous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
Some procrastinators procrastinate up to a certain point, and then get seriously down to business. I, however, am special! I never get down ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
1 comment:
The hulahooper video you posted earlier reminded me of this hula-artist-chick that we saw performing the half-time show at a recent local womens' roller derby bout (go Carolina Rollergirls!!)... anyway, she has some cool (and potentially inspiring??) videos on her site, I just advise staying away from the firehoop thing. Especially indoors. And especially with a child nearby. Anyway, voila:
www.hoopbliss.com
Post a Comment