Look!

I put Skipper down on the couch today* and got up to film her wiggling around (because hey, why not! I've got nothing else to do!). And then she smiled! On record!



I did not include any record of Skipper, in her blue shirt and blue pants, being held by Cook, in his blue pants and blue shirt, sitting next to me, in my blue shirt and blue pants, on our blue couch. (Dutch wore a pink dress today, fortunately.)


* Yes I KNOW you're not supposed to put even the least motile baby down on the couch unless you're right there to catch it, because it could suddenly roll over and fall on its head and DIE. I know. I'm sorry.

Comments

s* said…
you two make some seriously beautiful kids.
and skipper looks every bit on the same height path as dutch. maybe it's the shorts, but those legs look long!

Popular Posts