Yesterday I walked out the door wearing a nursing undershirt, pants, and Skipper. It only occurred to me on the way to the bus stop that I should probably go back and get a shirt to wear for my meeting with faculty advisers.

Today, Dutch left the apartment in Cook's arms, struggling and screaming, because she didn't want to daycare because she was wearing a green dress, in which she COULD NOT BE A UNICORN. She could ONLY be a FLOWER, and she wanted to be A UNICORN. She was also not pretty enough. And if we made her go to daycare, she was going to POOP on us. (I checked with Cook after he got to work; she didn't carry out the threat.)

Skipper will now only stay asleep in the crib for 5-10 minutes at a time during the daytime,* so I am spending an awful lot of time with her attached to me.

I have been very angry at Dutch. I have not been very nice to her.

Two nights ago, I attempted to cut Cook's hair. I was able to do this only in two 5-minute periods while Skipper slept. His hair looks very odd.

My Big School Project is rapidly approaching deadline.

I'm really looking forward to summer.



*She is still sleeping beautifully at night, though. Good girl!

Comments

Popular Posts