Anticipating Spooky

Dutch is excited for Halloween. She wasn't really on top of it last year, but what with daycare and being 50% older, she's ready for it this year. She's seen the decorations that are already out, and she tried on some costumes at the thrift store a few weeks ago. I asked her yesterday what she wanted to dress up as for Halloween, and she answered without hesitation "a construction worker!" and proceeded to list all the things she would wear. Boots are the key to the outfit, it seems. Also a helmet.

I don't know where she got this idea, since the costumes she tried on were more along the lines of cute little animals, but I'm pleased, since it'll be relatively easy to assemble, as long as I can convince her that construction workers frequently wear pink cowboy boots on the job. (This may be true, for all I know.) I'm not sure how one makes a hardhat out of cardboard, but I'll do my best.

Comments

Bird said…
Happy Birthday!!!

Popular Posts