Tired!!!!!!!!

Wooooeeee! I'm tired! So tired! Wow! This is what I did last Thursday:

Woke up. Prepared for day. Wrestled child out of the apartment, under protest. Bussed and walked child to daycare. Walked and bussed to a meeting. Met. Bussed to the office. Worked frantically for an hour. Walked and trolleyed to a meeting with a professor at school. Met. Trolleyed and walked back to the office. Worked frantically for 20 minutes. Walked to a lobbying meeting with legislative staff. Lobbied. Left early in order to walk and trolley back to school for class. Got a ride home from a classmate (yay!). Ate dinner (prepared by exhausted husband). Wrestled child into bed. Did homework. Went to sleep.

I used FOUR forms of transit! Trolley, bus, car, and feet. I am disappointed that I did not fit in any biking or at least light rail. This week, I will try to do better...

But my point is that I'm tired. Perhaps I should not have signed up for 35 hours of work (in which I must do my own 30-hour-a-week job, the ED's fulltime job, and hire a new ED) plus 8 credits. We'll make it through the quarter, but my relationships are being compromised.

Tomorrow I have a work meeting, two school meetings, and five hours of class. So tired!!

Comments

Popular Posts