Wow, this feels good.

I am so relieved. I know Obama isn't going to be my favorite president ever, and I know he's going to disappoint me and piss me off over and over and over. I don't care. I just want the last eight years to be over, and I want somebody responsible to take care of the mess.

Also, yay for us, for electing the first nonwhite president. I feel... proud of my country.*

Anyway, in spite of my compulsion to follow election results, I did make dinner, and it was nutritious. But right now, Dutch is sitting in the bath (with a bellyful of chard) playing yet another weird game, and she's been there for half an hour. I suppose I should put her to bed or something. But then I wouldn't be able to refresh 15 web pages every three minutes...


*Hey, did you notice I've linked to Fox twice tonight? I must be infused with the spirit of bipartisanship and whatnot.

Comments

Popular Posts