Sunday evening at the madhouse.

The scene: Our living room. Cook has just showered after playing frisbee and cooking dinner, and is working on the computer, Dutch is playing some sort of demented game on the couch, and I'm trying to finish up the newest book by my favorite trashy-book author.

Cook (waving a tiny object): Look at this weird thing I found in my ear! What do you think it is?

Me (totally disinterested, barely glancing at it):
Um. A bug?

Dutch:
What is it? Can I see? What is it? Where did you find it? You found it in your ear? Is it really a bug?

Cook:
It's not really like earwax. More like... crystals!

Me:
Hm.

Dutch:
Wow! Crystals! Why do you have crystals in your ear?

Cook:
It's almost like... a little piece of garlic.

Dutch:
Why is there garlic in your ear? Is it really garlic? Is it a garlic crystal?

Me: (ignoring them both, since I've only got FIVE PAGES LEFT)


Cook (gingerly smelling the tiny object)
: Hey! It IS garlic!

Dutch:
There was garlic in your NOSE?! Why was there garlic in your nose?

Comments

Anonymous said…
awesome! and convenient! No more buying garlic- yay! You can just harvest hubby :)

Popular Posts