Skipper's side of the story

According to Cook, this is more or less how Skipper experienced our first prolonged separation:

10 AM: Mmm, that was a nice wrap nap. I'm hungry! What's this? It has milk in it, but it smells wrong, it looks wrong, it feels wrong. Take it away! Horrible thing! Where is my beloved Breasts-with-Head-Attached?! Where is it!? I haven't seen it in a while! Oh no!!!!! I'm going to DIIIIIEEEE!!!!! BRING ME THE BREASTS-WITH-HEAD-ATTACHED!!!!

10:30 AM: So the Breasts-with-Head-Attached really doesn't seem to be available. Okay, bring the horrible thing with milk in it back again. I'm really hungry.

1:30 PM: Oh my god THERE IT IS!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

3:30 PM: AGH! SHOTS!!

4:30 PM: I'm hungry, I guess. I don't feel that great. I'll take some sips from the horrible thing.

6:00PM: Oh my god THERE IT IS!!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! (repeated for 90 minutes)

7:30 PM: I'm so sleepy, and I'm so happy to have the BWHA back again! Cuddle me!

Comments

s* said…
also hysterical and also made my day!

when are you moving north?

Popular Posts