So...tired...

Skipper has gotten over several nights of wakeful playfulness from 11 PM to 1 AM. Now she's back to just waking up at 5 AM. Meanwhile, I am most productive with my schoolwork from 9 PM (when kids are asleep, dishes washed, random stuff tidied up, etc) to 11 PM (when my last few brain cells give up and go to bed). I am lucky to get six hours of sleep a night these days, and it's broken up with breastfeedings and comforting-back-to-sleeps. I can't remember what it's like to have a fully-functioning brain.

In the good news, Dutch has been eerily nice for the last 24 hours, as if the glasses that make her look 2 years older also have somehow matured her emotionally. She still dislikes the glasses, but her re-entry into daycare as a glasses-wearer was much less traumatic than she feared (several kids even said they LIKED her glasses, much to my relief), and I think we're on track (with the help of an incentive chart) to regular wearing.

Comments

Dad said…
what is an incentive chart?

Popular Posts