Saturday, November 28, 2009
Thanks
We're back from Thanksgiving! Now Cook and I have to figure out how to get a big consulting project done (Cook) while also finishing a paper (me), drafting a final project (me), writing a term paper (me), and writing up a research assignment (me). Also, going to Gresham to work (me). Should be no problem, right? So I'm going to stop spending time blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
1 comment:
Back from a wonderful, yummy, family cozy thanksgiving- right?
Post a Comment