Err-Lie in the Morning...

Here are two new videos, taken this morning at 6 AM as Skipper and I prepared for the day. (Skipper, like Arizona, does not believe in time changes.)


You have questions?

Yes, she is kitted out entirely in Swedish-ish things, including the highchair. So? She's one-quarter Swedish! It's legitimate.

Yes, she's wearing a hat inside. It was cold, and that was the only warm-ing-up-type thing I could find in the dark without waking the rest of the family.


No, these videos are not very interesting, and yes, they're practically identical. I'm serving up two because I assume that you can't get enough of watching my daughter bang things on other things. I think she's completely adorable* right now,** and I expect you to feel the same, or at least not tell me otherwise.



*in spite of the 5:30 wake-up calls...

** A friend of mine opines that babies reach their Maximum Babyness at age 7 months, and I think he's right. Skipper squawks and whacks things and smiles and says "blah blah blah blah!" and it's all just overwhelmingly adorable. She's so enthusiastic!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hee hee. "Skipper, like Arizona, doesn't believe in daylight savings." We are having the same early morning fun around here, too!
cm

Popular Posts