Umm...

Lots of things have happened, but I don't seem to have anything interesting to say about them.



















My little brother got married. I will post pictures when I get my hands on some; we didn't bring our camera. The important point is that my little BROTHER got MARRIED. Dutch had a wonderful time, felt very, very important doing her flower-girling, and will be doing her weekly "sharing" at school tomorrow about her experience. At the end of the wedding evening, she sobbed (shortly after she told me, weeping a little into her salad plate, "I am falling APART!!!") "This was the best day of my WHOLE LIFE!"

I have joined the BTA and the PTA. I didn't think I'd ever join either of those organizations.

I have commuted about 50 miles by bike this month. My butt hurts less now, but jeez. I have a long commute.

I am currently uninsured (but only for nine more days). Don't hit me with your car, please.

Dutch has taken to throwing huge, horrible tantrums. I guess the school transition isn't going quite as smoothly as it seemed.

Skipper requests "soup" for all her meals, as of yesterday.

Our downstairs neighbors still hate us.

That's the news...








Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Hmmm...guess I should have read your posts in order to avoid FREAKING OUT about your BROTHER'S WEDDING. For Pete's sake. I am aware that he is not 10 anymore...I think.

Popular Posts