Not a lot going on...

I'm writing more because I feel that I should than because I have anything to say. Hello! Here's what's going on:
1) The grapes are budding!
2) I went to the dentist. After Dutch's appointment in May, we will all be dentisted up for a while.
3) I came close to getting a job, but didn't. I'm having to take a good hard look at our budget and my job that I don't much enjoy, and I'm realizing that I can't afford to leave this job. I am never going to get another job, so I should probably clutch that bird a little tighter in the hand. Ugh.
4) Cook is being trained to do a different tedious task at work, so now he'll have TWO different tedious tasks to do during his days! Variety is the spice of life!
5) Between Skipper's tantrums and Dutch's histrionics, it feels like a Victorian-era insane asylum around here. Not that we're using straitjackets.
6) That's all. I'll let you know if something interesting happens.

Comments

Popular Posts