Metaphor, and some helpful feedback on my BMI

Today I had to move some of the wild strawberry plants I put in a few weeks ago, because the soil was too clay-y where I'd put them, and they were sitting in a puddle way too much of the time. I lifted the poor things and looked at their sad, soggy roots, and I couldn't help but feel that I am also suffering from wet roots.

Damnit, BRING ME THE SUNSHINE!! I suspect that it's going to rain until July, and then it's going to be 95 degrees hot for two months, and then it'll start raining again. Bah!

Otherwise, no news. Except that Skipper asked to nap on my chest today and I told her she couldn't, because she's getting so big and she'd squish me. She said "Mama already squishy!"

So... maybe I shouldn't have eaten so many jelly beans.

Comments

Popular Posts