Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
2 comments:
Even in all caps I think "a little disheartened" is a bit understated. I cried and cried after watching Waiting for Superman and The Lottery. We recently watched a documentary called Pressure Cooker which was quite interesting and offered some hope, though not an uncomplicated hope. Also, maybe don't watch Born Into Brothels.....
Apparently I watch too many sad documentaries. So in closing I will offer a lighter one that is fun to watch - Mad Hot Ballroom.
"Buck" is a good one, too. Did you watch "To Be and To Have"? It takes place in France, though, so maybe it doesn't engender the right kind of hope.
Post a Comment