![]() |
| Today was the sunniest, warmest day of the year so far. It took us a little while to get moving. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Blueberries we planted last year, posing with strawberries. |
![]() |
| The azalea I'm very carefully "unshearing" on a multi-year schedule. |
![]() |
| One of this year's blueberries, with tulips and roses we haven't yet killed. |
![]() |
| The grapevine is budding out! Maybe we'll get some ripe grapes this year. |
![]() |
| Dutch squeezed our two lemons and the girls had lemonade in the driveway in the evening, after their showers. They took it pretty seriously. |
![]() |










3 comments:
I love these photos. I love your slow-moving morning, I love (and covet) your azalea bush, I love the bracelets (both crazy and non), I love the entrepreneurial spirit, and I especially love the freshly-washed, freshly-squeezed lemonade hour.
Your plants look great! Love the girls having lemonade. Very sweet.
i. love. this.
Post a Comment