Pretty frayed. Not afraid, though.

I'm sorry I've been writing so many lame-o posts. I'm pretty tired. I graduate next week, and I have finals, and job applications, and ... you know... stuff.

This is a quote from Dutch's parent-teacher conference report from a few weeks ago: "We would like to help [Dutch] work on walking away from friends when she is finding it difficult to work together and letting go of problems that do not directly affect her."

They said lots of nice things about her, too, of course. I just thought that bit was funny because those are problems I've always had, too. I'm the sort of person who gets crazed with silent fury when people cut in line. Cook is always patting me on the shoulder trying to get me to let go of the many minor injustices of life.


Comments

tiffky doofky said…
I still struggle with those problems. If Dutch's teachers come up with some good strategies, please share!

Popular Posts