More updates (mind the gap)

1) I'm still unemployed (I had an interview a week ago, but didn't get the job), and trying not to freak out.
2) Dutch lost another tooth yesterday.
Unfortunately, The Tooth Fairy didn't come last night. Many tears were shed this morning, but Dutch has her fingers crossed that the TF will come tonight.
3) Skipper has entered into the full flowering of her toddlerhood. This entails serious tantrums. She is even less patient than her sister, we believe, and her sister has been throwing whizbang tantrums for nearly five years now. Today she threw a conniption fit because I wouldn't let her fling her water glass on the floor, and she tried to kill me and threw stuff and so on. Cook and I stood there watching her writhe and shriek on the kitchen floor, and he looked at me mournfully and said "How are we going to get through the next few years?" We shall see.
4) Skipper had a nasty skin reaction to a bandaid a few weeks ago. What's up with that? Is it the adhesive or the latex?
5) That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts