We're back!

We went to Los Angeles for a few days.

It turns out that the photos we took have a few themes.
Theme One: Me, being maternal. (Also, wearing funny hats.)


























Sort of. This is me laughing at Skipper as she tried to walk in sand.*






































Theme Two: Dutch and Skipper throwing sleep-deprivation-related fits.

































































There is some photographic evidence of waking happiness, too.


























The problem is that those moments tend to be very fast-moving, and are difficult to photograph.













One of these days I'll catch up with myself, and start writing a little more. But not today.

*No, it's very sweet of you to think I'm laughing WITH her, but I really was laughing AT her. It was pretty funny.

Comments

Popular Posts