You can call me Master.

I'm done! If I didn't fail that last final,* I have now fulfilled all my requirements to be a Master of Urban and Regional Planning. I am a MURP.**

So who wants to give me a job? You? No? How about you?

What are you waiting for! I'm a MURP!!!!



*I probably didn't. Though I did choose to spend yesterday evening not studying for the exam. I chose instead to bake cookies for today's potluck at Dutch's "graduation" ceremony. Priorities, you see. Priorities.

** This is not a degree that people usually put proudly at the end of their names, like PhD. I don't think it's because they're not proud of the degree, it's just because of the ignominy of the acronym.

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
Congratulations! I think a MURP sounds sexy, kind of like a MILF.

Popular Posts