Cardboard Boxes!

It's official; we're moving. The letter goes to the landlord today. I feel kind of crushed under the burden of packing, finding an (affordable and not-awful) apartment, arranging moving, etc... also, school starts in a week and a half. And we have all kinds of appointments in the next month, as I've been catching up on all the stuff I neglected all fall quarter, like having the dentist make sure Dutch's teeth aren't screwing themselves up by filling in the gap (where she had a tooth before she knocked it out last spring). Busy!
But I do like moving. I actually like packing, and I like unpacking. I like exploring a new place. I just wish the logistics - finding a place to move, renting a truck, actually carrying all our junk into and out of the truck - were magically taken care of by a genie. I will proceed to squeeze my eyes shut and wish really really hard.

Comments

Popular Posts