Childcare, Work, School, Housekeeping, Miscellaneous

I just bought my planner for 2008. I'm pretty excited. I love making lists. I'm not great at actually executing the items on my lists, but I sure do love to organize them. Last year my brother, in a fit of inspiration, gave me a planner that changed my life - it had the week on the left side, and blank lined paper on the right side. Revolutionary! Schedule on the left, to-do list on the right! It was fantastic! It made me a better person! (No, it really did. Incrementally, but still. And then I discovered the magic of Google Calendar, so I think I've really made progress this year.) This year I couldn't find it at the place he bought it last year, and I panicked. I couldn't find it at another bookstore, and then another! I was overwhelmed by Christmas shoppers! Dutch started whining about how she NEEDS a Thomas the Tank Engine book that talks! I almost whacked her over the head with the damn "book"! We retreated home and I started shopping online, and I discovered that what I REALLY needed (oh, thank you, internets!) was an even more elaborate planner. So I ordered it. 2008 is mine, divided neatly into FIVE categories of to-do lists.

Comments

Popular Posts