*Which makes my emails sound waaaaay more exciting than they actually were.
Monday, April 27, 2009
By the way
Some of the words deleted from my emails and blog posts by the hospital computer system were "blood," "urine," "dead," "terror," "nipples," and "hardcore."* I guess I can kind of see where they're coming from, but really - urine? I've got to wonder how people in the hospital longterm, say, with a dying child to care for, can possibly communicate about their experience through a filter like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
No comments:
Post a Comment