Friday, November 14, 2008

oh, it gets worse.

I just finished my consumption post, and tried to work on my paper. (I think Cook's asleep in Dutch's room. Friday night! Wooohooo!) But then I got distracted by endless internets full of baby stuff, and now I can see that what I REALLY need in order to become a fabulous parent is THIS!!!*

*Why leopard print? Because Dutch looooves leopard print stuff. And hey, why not?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought i knew people who were good at finding things on the internet. but you, my dear, certainly take the cake. i am continuously amazed by how you find applicable things to your various thoughts out there on the internet, amidst the vast vast amounts of drivel.
amazed.

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...