Monday, March 2, 2009
(Some) scientific support for my prejudices!
Remember my rant about strollers? Well, it turns out that some British teachers are accusing forward-facing strollers of diminishing children's linguistic abilities! Ha! I knew they were no good. It must have been all that slinging and Ergo-ing that made Dutch into the non-stop-chat-machine that she is today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
1 comment:
hmm...As I recall, I carried you EVERYWHERE on my chest (a snuggly) for a good many months. Maybe that's why you are so smart.
Dad
Post a Comment