Here are two new videos, taken this morning at 6 AM as Skipper and I prepared for the day. (Skipper, like Arizona, does not believe in time changes.)
You have questions?
Yes, she is kitted out entirely in Swedish-ish things, including the highchair. So? She's one-quarter Swedish! It's legitimate.
Yes, she's wearing a hat inside. It was cold, and that was the only warm-ing-up-type thing I could find in the dark without waking the rest of the family.
No, these videos are not very interesting, and yes, they're practically identical. I'm serving up two because I assume that you can't get enough of watching my daughter bang things on other things. I think she's completely adorable* right now,** and I expect you to feel the same, or at least not tell me otherwise.
*in spite of the 5:30 wake-up calls...
** A friend of mine opines that babies reach their Maximum Babyness at age 7 months, and I think he's right. Skipper squawks and whacks things and smiles and says "blah blah blah blah!" and it's all just overwhelmingly adorable. She's so enthusiastic!
1 comment:
Hee hee. "Skipper, like Arizona, doesn't believe in daylight savings." We are having the same early morning fun around here, too!
cm
Post a Comment