The new things I love.

Frozen plain yogurt from Trader Joe's. Why did nobody ever tell me about this? I am going to pawn all my belongings so I can afford to eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I am going to fill the freezer of our next home with it, and there will be no room for anything else. I am going to buy a chest freezer and put it in the living room and fill it with frozen yogurt.

Also, I finally got around to using Pandora.* For my job-searching internet time, I set up a 2raumwohnung station and a Panjabi MC station. It seems that a driving beat is necessary to keep me going as I hunt down and apply for crappy jobs.


*Remember, I am slow on the whole internet meme thing.


Comments

Jemima said…
you mean regular, plain yogurt- frozen? Hmmmm... not convinced. Doesnt it need sweetening?

Popular Posts