No squirrels, at least

I haven't had much to say, or much time to say it in, lately. Things are changing - we've applied for an apartment, Dutch lost yet another tooth and read a whole book with only 4 helping hints, Skipper pooped in the potty and threw a toy in the toilet, my tomatoes are infested with some sort of fly... life goes on. I still have no job. I've caught on belatedly to an author and an internet phenomenon (what? I'm SLOW, okay?), both of which I'm enjoying.

Today I taught Skipper to say "Bye-bye, booger." I think this is my greatest parenting accomplishment so date. So to you I say "Bahbah, boohghah."

Comments

tiffky doofky said…
I love the new picture at the top. I am even slower than you to catch on to phenomena, since I mostly get my phenomenon tips from you. I also glean "hot" cultural tips from the New Yorker, about 4-6 months after they've cooled into items worthy of puzzled-but-thorough elitist analysis.

Popular Posts