I don't have the gumption for 2012

You guys, 2012 is kicking my ass. Nothing bad has happened, so I can't blame my limpness on that.* Even the weather has been unusually sunny this winter. I just can't seem to face this year. I drag myself through my days with this wincy, heavy feeling of foreboding...**

So this weekend, 2012 and I are going to sit down and have a Talk. We've got to work this thing out.

Also, Skipper is really mad at me right now because I haven't yet taught her to read. When I pointed out that the problem is probably related to her insistence that every single letter is an "H" she flipped out and threw a mighty tantrum. She and 2012 are a good match.


*Except the accursed itchies are back!!!! GRRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
**However, my email inboxes are looking pretty good!

Comments

Cab said…
nooooo it has to be better- don't antagonize the new year- it can hear you....
tiffky doofky said…
Six days is only enough in a creation myth. In our lived reality, it takes a lot longer to get it right. Have your talk, but go easy on the old girl.
s* said…
itchies? acupuncture, maybe? (do you have health insurance? is it cool enough to cover acupuncture?)

not that you asked for any solutions, mind you. i'm just trying to helpfully foist them on you.

Popular Posts