Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
2 comments:
I still get shivers when I hear the weird little "Six" theme. I'm looking forward to watching it again. Back when I was on Facebook, I believe I also raved about Friday Night Lights. I stand behind that, though the quality suffers after Season 2. Keith is re-watching Downton Abbey as I write this. I keep glancing over and seeing the two evil servants plotting together.
have you seen the Portlandia episode about battlestar gallactica? holy cow. i've only seen the Portlandia pilot and then this one episode, but it's outrageously funny. thankfully a bit hyperbolic, otherwise we'd all be living in a cardboard box.
Post a Comment