Really boring. Sorry.

Skipper spent two hours this morning awake (okay, including nursing time and some time spent half-asleep and unmoving in my arms) and is now sleeping deeply, resting from the effort of Thinking, not to mention Spastically Wiggling, so very very much. 

She's certainly making progress in her training. I don't know if she's any bigger (she got back up to her birth weight after about a week), but she can hold her head up like a champ, her bellybutton is all healed up, she's starting to make some nice little dove noises, and she keeps her eyes open a lot more. 

Here's a rivetingly exciting movie of some of the work she did today. (Beware: even grandparents may find it tough to stay awake for the duration.) Unlike my rookie colleague, I am not getting any work done today. In fact, I'm still in my pajamas, and haven't accomplished ANY of my daily goals. It's way more important to make really boring movies of Skipper.

Comments

Popular Posts