Tuesday, May 26, 2009

unitasking

I'm currently nursing Skipper and typing one-handed. This is what I've done today since 8:30 AM:
  • Schoolwork
  • Procrastinated on the internets
  • Nursed a lot
  • Washed dishes
  • Pumped breastmilk
  • Washed the pump parts
  • Taken out the big bag of dirty diapers
  • Retrieved the big bag of clean diapers
  • Prepared and eaten breakfast, lunch, and snack
  • Packed a bag for my upcoming outing (to get Dutch and take her to ballet)
  • Gotten the mail*
And... that's about it. It SEEMED like a lot.

*Which included a package from Sweden! (Not the whole country.) I love Polarn O. Pyret kids' clothes! Tack så mycket!

No comments:

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...