The Prince and I

Last night Dutch and I played with her Cinderella and Prince characters. She decided that the prince was Cinderella's brother, and requested the "Prince goes to college" plotline that Cook invented a few days ago.* I complied. Cinderella made the prince come home from college to attend her wedding, and informed him that she was marrying him.

Me: I can't. Brothers and sisters can't get married.
Dutch: But there are no policemen here!
M: (laughing)
D: There is no law in movies!
M: But our children will be monsters.
D: (short pause)
D: Good BYE.
M: Now who will you marry?
D: Oh, I will find somebody on the computer.

This reminded me of this blog post, and this one, both of which made me laugh a lot.

*The prince decides to ditch Cinderella because he thinks balls and fancy dresses are boring, and he goes to college to study fluid dynamics.

Comments

Popular Posts