The good part

Last week I sat in the sunshine on our (OUR!) front porch, waiting for a contractor, while the kids ran in and out and around the house, gathering sticks, scraping them with rocks, and doing other mysterious kid things. Also, they yelled. They stomped around inside and dropped things on the floor. I didn't shush them, because hey, no downstairs neighbors! I didn't have to go inside or outside with them because hey, it's all our space.*

I'm really looking forward to a lot of stuff about living in our own house, and the added freedom for the kids is a big one. Also, I was just given the awesomest book, and now I'm very much looking forward to pruning.

On an unrelated note, I think Dutch has pinkeye. Alas.



*It actually belongs to whoever currently owns our loan, of course. But you know what I mean.

Comments

Popular Posts