Happy day of mothers!
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Happy Mothers' Day! (Mother's Day?)
Dutch cleaned her room, made me popovers, picked flowers from the garden, gave me several gifts she had made at school, and we had a nice teatime together (while Skipper napped and Cook played frisbee). Now the girls are playing together, and I'm going to go plant some chard, quickly, before the rain starts again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
No comments:
Post a Comment