keeping the ball rolling

I've fallen out of the habit of posting on this blog, for lots of reasons,* and I'm going to try to post more. No, not better. Just MORE. You're welcome.

So... here is your tedious tidbit for today!

Today: Dutch barfed her breakfast right back up immediately after its intake. That was a bummer. She stayed home from school, and she even threw up again in the early afternoon, but she otherwise felt totally fine, so we think what's happening is that her poor stomach is so ravaged by the Saturday barf-a-thon that it's still working on repopulating its flora and fauna in order to handle normal food. And I really, really hope she doesn't barf any more.

Also today: I picked up my PTA-fundraiser tomato seedlings from the school (yes, even though Dutch wasn't in attendance), and transplanted three of them, in spite of my serious skepticism that they'll survive. Now I have more things to worry about.

That's the news. We're all settled back into normal life, except Barf Girl, who really enjoyed her one day back at school yesterday, and yearns to get back to it. Keep your fingers crossed for warm nights here, and lots of sunshine! And no barfing.



*I am so tired. SO TIRED. That's a big one. And I don't seem to have anything to say that's interesting even to me.

Comments

Jemima said…
Yes, vomit. My friend here called it "failure to upload" and I pretty much snickered myself to death.

Popular Posts