Saturday, August 18, 2007
Everyone's secret wish
Today I was in the kitchen, and Dutch was in our bedroom, watching a movie. I heard her suddenly trot down the hall to her bedroom, and a moment later I looked out into the hall in time to see her trot back down the hall to the TV, holding her potty in outstretched hands. When I looked into the bedroom, this is what I saw:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
months go by
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
-
A few months ago, I went to the doctor because I'd been having chest pains and shortness of breath. I was pretty sure it was anxiety, be...
-
We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...
1 comment:
where's the toilet!?
WGW
Post a Comment