Thursday, November 11, 2010

Holy shit, Harrison Ford is OLD!

Also strange and kind of mean.

But you know what made my day today? I went to the local branch of my awesome library system and I discovered that they have a new "Lucky Day" system in which you can check out NEW BOOKS!!!!! Only two at a time, and you can't renew them, but wow. What a wonderful day. I got The Poisoner's Handbook and At Home (note that the review reassures you that "it doesn't overtax our intellect"). Man, it's going to be a great weekend!

1 comment:

AZ said...

I recently saw an interview with him and thought the same thing - old and mean. Also, let me know how the new Bryson book is, it is on my To Read list.

months go by

We are alive! Not much to report. Cook has a new job, still in government, but doing a different kind of work. I have the same job. Duchess ...